You can play all your songs from Google Drive
“Alexa, ask Starfish Drive to play love songs”
“Alexa, ask Starfish Drive to play Ed Sheeran”
“Alexa, ask Starfish Drive to play I took a pill in Ibiza”
This skill can play all your songs from Google Drive account. Google drive is a cloud storage provided by Google for free in most cases. You can store all your personal music in Google drive and we can play it through Starfish Drive.
Starfish is not endorsed by Google and we are independent developer just using their public api.
Please note that Starfish is a subscription platform and we charge a nominal fee for accounts to access Starfish services.
Process of using this skill:
1. Get an account on https://www.starfishmint.com/audio
2. You need to have Google account and music stored in cloud in. We cannot play songs stored on your phone or PC.
3. Subscribe to Starfish services if you do not have a subscription already. You can subscribe after you login to our website. There is a 24 hour trial period available for trying out our services.
4. Link your account Google drive account to Starfish Account. You can link in Starfish Drive area on Starfish’s website.
5. Link your account with Amazon Alexa. We send a link account card if the account is not linked and you try and access the skill or the linking process gets triggered when you enable this skill.
6. You can play all your songs by using the first example phrase.
7. To play subset of your songs you will need to name your files with keywords. So if you have Ed sheeran songs then name all files from Ed Sheeran with the word “Ed sheeran” somewhere in the name.
8. Once music is playing you can use all of the below commands to control player behaviour:
1. Alexa, stop
2. Alexa, next
3. Alexa, previous
4. Alexa, Shuffle
- Rated: This skill contains
- Invocation Name: starfish drive