You can play all your songs from Google Drive
“Hey Cortana, ask Starfish Drive to play love songs”
“Hey Cortana, ask Starfish Drive to play Ed Sheeran”
“Hey Cortana, ask Starfish Drive to play I took a pill in Ibiza”
You can use this skill to play your own music stored in Google Drive. This skill relies on you having an account on www.starfishmint.com. This account links up with skill when you first interact with it.
1. Get an account on https://www.starfishmint.com/audio
2. You need to have Google account and music stored in cloud. We cannot play songs stored on your phone or PC.
3. Subscribe to Starfish services if you do not have a subscription already. You can subscribe after you login to our website. There is a 24 hour trial period available for trying out our services.
4. Link your Google drive account to Starfish Account. You can link in Starfish Drive area on Starfish’s website.
5. Link your account with Cortana. This gets triggered when you first access this skill on Cortana.
6. You can play all your songs by using the first example phrase.
7. To play subset of your songs you will need to name your files with keywords. So if you have Ed Sheeran songs then name all files from Ed Sheeran with the word “Ed Sheeran” somewhere in the name.
Terms & Requirements
This skill will not work on Windows Phone. This skill is not endorsed by Google and we are only using Google’s public API to access your music files.