You can use the skill to broadcast short messages to your friends and family by mobile notification.
Hey Cortana, ask Starfish Dico to tell everyone dinner is ready
Hey Cortana, ask Starfish dico to tell dad I will be late
Hey Cortana, ask Starfish dico to tell mom I will be good from now on
With Starfish Dico, you can broadcast short messages to your friends and family by mobile notification. This works in conjunction with our other skill called Starfish Track and if you have defined your relatives in our system then you can send messages like “Hey Cortana, ask Starfish Dico to tell everyone dinner is ready.” You will need our mobile app and a subscribed User ID to be shared between households. To link your mobile phone, download our app from the Android or iOS store (search for Starfish Mint or use the link included in the welcome pack email when you register on our website) and go to Mobile Services/Starfish Track/Dico section. More details at https://www.starfishmint.com/blog/skills.html
1. Register at www.starfishmint.com/audio/register.php
2. Activate your account by clicking link in the email we send after registration.
3. Subscribe to Starfish Mint services by clicking Subscribe button on Home page. Starfish skills are a subscription based service and we charge $1.99/year to use our skills.
4. Download our free mobile app from the Android or iOS app store. You will receive a download link in our welcome pack or you can search “Starfish Mint” in respective app stores.
5. Go to Mobile services section and login to your Starfish account
6. On the next screen, select how to identify the phone. You can select “Myself” for your own phone
7. Install and identify every phone you want to send messages to.
8. Link your Starfish Account with Cortana.